Sunday, October 14, 2012

3rd week of INSANITY finished...and survived!

I did it! I've completed week 3:-) HURRA
I feel so much stronger and energized than before INSANITY it's amazing!
I mark off every day that passes:-)
I keep taking pictures every two weeks of my progress but I'll first post them all when I'm finished with the 60 days program:-)
Hopefully you're gonna see a dramatic change!


In order to reward my self I got this awesome parfume!

I thing it's important to reward your self when you're doing a good job:-)


We're having some friends over for pumking soup today (we carved our first halloween pumpkin yesterday) so I'd better get going.

Hope you guys have a great sunday!
Bugs
Maja




I can't wait to make more heads!
Our pumpkin head

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...