Monday, April 2, 2012

Looking back at old fotos...

After school today we had a lovely day at home with our hairy, 4-legged babies:-)
I of corse went to the gym (my second home) for a  body combat class and a little 3k run at the treadmill later:-)

If I don't work out as much as I can I won't loose the damn weight so I really have to be careful and just do it!

FOTOS:
I was just browsing through some old pictures of me and Lasse and the dogs and decided it could be fun to share some of them with you:-)
 
So this is me a couple of years ago with platin blonde hair :-D

This picture was taken through our bedroom window at our first appartement: together-) As you guys know we really like our sunsets:-P
Here we are at the inlaws place:-) This is taken like 6 or 7 years ago!! :-O
Ahh what I wouldn't do to have that figure back!!!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT...and I'm not talking about the rainforrest:-P

Gues who that is.....it's our little Gucci:-D Did I ever tell you guys that she was born in our closet and that she was a suprise??!!
Joey and Lasse - best pals 4-ever <3

We just moved to a completly new city to study at the university there and because our apartment won't done renovating we practically had to live in our kitchen!
Me with my bodywave extensions

Me and Joey <3

It's nice to look back sometimes - I feel very blessed with my life:-)
Thak you for taking the time to take a look into our life together <3
Hope you have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...