Sunday, September 23, 2012

Insanity

I'm taking on a new challenge...the 60 days insanity excercise programme!


My hubby just got it for him self but when I saw some of the results that people have with this programme I just knew I had to do it with him!

Basically Insanity is a 6 days a week programme where you do crazy hard cardio and muscle toning rutines. You can try and google insanity or simply watch some of the awesome videos on YoTube if you want to know a bit more about it:-)

We start TODAY so you'll be hearing a bit more about it as I (hopefully) progress and I'll probably talk about it in my weekly weight loss videos every sunday/monday either here or on my YouTube channel:-) 

Allright I'm off! Have a great Sunday and see you all tomorrow!
Hugs
Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...