Some questions that I have anwsered:
1. Doesn't the "fishing" line hurt?
-No, the hair on the halo isn't that heavy so you don't really notice that the hair is being held by the line. It's not painful at all! As a matter a fact I find this method much more comfortable to wear than clips:-)
2. Does this method damage my hair?
- No it's very gentle and is used for extending children's hair (for pageant, modeling and stuff).
3. I don't seem to get how to attach the fishing line in place?
- Just put it under your glued weft, put it to your head and measure how much fishing line you'll need to have it all around your head. Then just glue/sow the line under the glued wefts:-)
ps: I will make a video with exact step-by-step instructions as soon as I will get some new extensions:-)
pps: You can try to google or youtube flip in/halo extensions if youd like some more info about this method - it's the same thing as the homemade ones...(you just get a more customized/cheap and voluminous hair set with the DYI method).
I hope you enjoy and if there is anything you'd like to know please write and I'll try to answer:-)