Friday, April 6, 2012

See you on endomondo.com?

As you guys know I'm training to be able to run a 1ok this summer and a friend of mine told me about this site where  you can share your results, see your stats, make routes and even take it with you on your smartphone and use it as your trainer via gps.....it's brilliant!


   


It has a lot of fun features and it's free:-)
You can add people you know as friends and follow or even challenge them if you like:-)

My name on endomondo.com is Maja Misz Pedersen and if you guys want to follow my progress or better yet challenge me just add me as a friend in there ^^

                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...