Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What is INSANITY 60 days challenge?

...As some of you guys know I've started the INSANITY 60 days challenge programme last week and I'm now currently in the middle of week 2:-)

Before I start explaining how awesome this workout is I've found a little documentary that I would like you to watch:-)

Facts:
  • During the 60 days programme you exercise 6 days a week.
  • The workouts are between 30-55 minutes a day.
  • You already feel stronger and more fit after the first week
Now as for me the first week was pure agony! I had to start eating carbs again in order to do the workouts but since my body wasn't used to eating carbs I litterary blew up like a balloon!

Now I'm in week 2 and I'm finally beginning to loose ll that acces water in my body:-)
I feel stronger (I can do push up's now) and leaner already!

As for cravings - I haven't had any!
I'm fully commited to this programme and the only way I can complete it is by eating things that are good for me and my body.
INSANITY forces you to think of food as fuel - which is a very good thing, especially if you (like me) have a tendency of overeating.

If you have any questions regarding this programme just comment/mail me and I'll get back to you asap:-)



I'm all done with my workout for the day so now there's only rest and  relaxation left! ^^

Hugs
Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...