Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8th and 3rd anniversary




Today me and Lasse have been together for 8 years and we've been married for 3 years!

So I thought it would be fun to tribute "us" as a couple with a little walk through our memories with some old pictures:-)
Taken like 8 years ago at the beginning of our relationship<3
Our first pet we had - meet Figo.
New years eve 2006/2007
We are so in love in this picture:-)
On a little adventure:-)
On a bus late at night
Summer 2009
Our first newyears eve together! Look at my perm! haha!!:-D
Soemtimes we just like beeing crazy and take wierd photos!
On vacation to Greece - we had the best time ever!
On vacation! We love to travel:-)

WEDDING PICTURE:-)
The best day of my life.
We have pictures ennough for a lifetime already but this is just a little piece of our life togehter that I wanted to share:-)
Sweetie thank you for being the best thing that has EVER happened to me!
I'm so lucky to have found my soulmate and best firend:-)
You mean the world to me and  no one could make me happier than you.
Thank you for the greatest and craziest 8 years of my life - I look forward to the rest of my life with you because I know we're gonna be spending it with each other - having fun, traveling and living our lifes to the fullest every single day!
I love you soooo much sunshine!!!!!!!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...