I LOOOOOOOVEEEEE Italian food! :-D
Sadly on this diet pasta is a forbidden fruit so I needed to find a substitute in order to enjoy my favourite italian sauces and dishes:-)
And the winner was.....squash!
1 big squash
1 can of tomato paste
3 chopped garlic tooths
olive oil for frying
home made basil pesto
paprika spice, salt and pepper
What to do:
1. Fry the beef and onion in a pan.
2. Put the tomato paste in the pan aswell.
3. Carv the squash into long spaghetti looking strips. (I use a peeling knife with good results)
4. Put the squash in a bowl and mix with the basil pesto and garlic.
5. Blend the pasta into the sauce in the pan let simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
...And your'e done! Hope you enjoy!