Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fun kawaii/gyaru inspired bags for fall!

As you all know I'm a sucker for accessories like bags, shoes, jewelery and so on.
Here's some fun and cute bags I would LOVE to own:-)
They can be purchased at:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sole-Affair
This one is just so girly! And given my current obsession with american and british flag I would def wear this!

I don't know if I like this one or not but you gotta admit - it's a fun bag!
Just a girly and cute tote. I'll bet it's perfect for beach too!
Stars and a cute keychain - I think it's very nice:-)
 
Look at the pink ribbon and all the cool pink details! Yummy!
I know that this one is black and all but the pink ribbon and the heart makes this a great bag!
I'm obsessed with stars! This could be a great make up bag!

I love animal print and I just love how nice this bag is accessorized
I just love the cute "bling bling" hearts anf the keychain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...