Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hot heels for cheaps!

I was just browsing on the web for some shoes (you can't have ennough right?) and found some pretty nice items for cheaps:-) Since I'm not a very tall person I always go for high heels so my biggestinspiration comes from designers such as Jeffrey Campbell.
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOOOOOT!!!
This would look sooo pretty for fall:-)
This one is also really fall like...I wish they had this one in a lighter color.
This one is so cute I could eat it hehe:-P
This one would go so well with my Prada wallet.
I've been wanting to try these type of shoes since I first saw them.
I love purple!
What more accesorie do you need with shoes like that?! Woaw!
Sparkly shoes just rock!
All of these hot sexy heels can be purchased at:
 http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sole-Affair

Enjoy ladies:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...