Monday, September 24, 2012

Hippie boho attempt no. 1

It was a slooooow day today so I decided to clean out my closet.
Since I really don't do that very often it was sort of a "shopping" experience for me to go through all my old stuff which I had forgot about:-)


I actually found some pretty nice pieces amongs all my old crap and decided to play around with them by mixing them together.  (When I get bored I tend to get quite creative:-P)
My inspiration was the more hippie bohememian style that you find on celebrities such as the Olsen twins:-)....oh and be nice - I'm posing "au de natural" on these pictures - so no make up:-P
The cardigan is from a brand called VILA - I bought it a couple of years ago and I just can't seem to part with it:-) I'm wearing my old elastic headband and an old knitted creme belt as accessories..oh and my new Ugg's (It can't be all vintage you know!)...

I'm wearing a tea dyed dress with lace at the buttom. The scarf is an ancient thing that I found on sale.
 So what do you guys think? Did I manage to pull the look with these old pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...