Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tv shows to watch this fall

I don't know about you but every fall I seem to turn into a bad ass tv nerd with my remote controller and my little tv guide with highlighted shows that I'm gonna watch and all that:-D

My taste in shows is pretty standard - I like to laugh, I like to be able to relate to the characters and I like a little drama as well:-D

Here's some of my top favourites shows that I warmly recommend!
Even though the title is misleading it's a high quality 20 minutes of FUN!
Award winning serie that can make me cry because I'm laughing so hard:-)
About a struggling and a bit disfunctional family - really unique and awesome show! 
So far THE BEST SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Looove it soo much!
A quite new series but really funny and cool:-) My husband loves it to pieces!
Do you have any favourites that you're looking forwards to watch this fall?:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...