Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday walk on the beach and some make up shopping

Finally it's weekend:-) Well not for me because I have to work tomorrow but otherwise it's weekend:-D

Today the weather started very beautiful with sun and high temperature so we decided to drive to the beach with the doggies. The beach is about 20 minutes drive from our home and I swear in that time the weather shifted dramatically from sunshine to foggy and cold...hehe....but what ever, we were there and had a lovely walk anyway:-)


AND THIS IS HOW THE WEATHER CHANGED WHEN WE ARRIVED:
 



 


Oh and I bought some new stuff today for cheap!
I finally bought a new make up mirror with light - so that's a relief! And I wanted to try out the new Mabeline lash Stiletto mascara so I bought that as well,a new perfume (of course), some mud masks for the saturday night, the hottest shade of nail polish EVER and a white eyeliner from Revlon. 

This was such a bargain I gave like 65% of the normal price in total - that I like:-)

The shade of the nail polish is "Mad about Mango 355" and it's scented so it smells nice when dry:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...