Monday, March 5, 2012

How to make your wigs blend in with your own hair

A little spontaneous video for you that I just recorded:-)
I couldn't make my own hair to blend in with the wig that I'm wearing (Cosabella  from Forever young in color 24BT18) so in order to be able to wear it I had to think out of the box...so I did and I got a bit creative and I discovered a way for you guys to wear wigs in colors that differs a lot from your own hair color and STILL make it look totally natural in the front ^^ :-P


Hope you enjoy!




If youd like to watch my video tutorial on how to make your wig look more natural in the front just go to:
 http://beingmaja.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-wigs-look-natural.html

Thanks for watching<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...