Monday, March 5, 2012

My new wigs have arrived! ^^

What a lovely surprise I got today when coming home after a long day at school:-)
A big parcel with 7 new wigs was waiting for me at my front door!
So happy as I was I started to toss them on one by one having the time if my life:-D (yes...I really DO love wigs hehe)..
Besides the wigs I just bought a new cardigan that I have on today - very pretty:-)

LOOK OF THE DAY



I took some pics of the wigs on my kitchen table and some of the cardigan and some of me WITH the cardigan on and one of the wigs I got;-)

The wig on the picture is my new "Cosabella" by Forever young in color 24BT18.

















It's just an ordinary cardigan but I think it's very cute.
It's form fitted and it has a pocten on each side.
It's made of 100% cotton so that's a plus as well.

















Can't wait to show you guys all the wigs:-)
 Have a lovely day!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...