Ate like 1000 calories too much so off to the gym I was sweating the fat away!
I will not give up I just need to continue with what I'm doing and not let a slip ruin it all for me.
I really hate to slip though:-/ It sucks sooo bad!....Now I will have to train even harder for the rest of this week so that I can get rid of the extra calories - I really want there to be a difference on the scale when I weigh in on Sunday.
|It's important to build muscles when you're on a weight loss journey|
I ran a 5k in 37minutes and 35 seconds today!
My goal is to be able to run a 5k in under a 30 minutes :-)
...there's a loong way!
I love the local gym I go to - there are almost no people if you come before noon ;-)
|Remember always to train your breast muscles - it lifts the ladies AND give you a fuller chest area;-)|
My usual training routine consist of:
- Running a 5 k as quickly as I can on the treadmill (That's about 325calories).
- Body tone with weights and machines upper body the one time and legs/butt the next time.
If I sinned really bad I do 600 calories on various cardio machines and then the body toning.
So thanks for taking a look into my fitness life:-D
I hope you guys are doing good <3
- Just don't give up if you slip one time!
- Just get up and do something and you'll feel a lot better!
- You don't have to feel fat and ugly for the rest of your life - it's up to you:-)