Friday, February 24, 2012

Lasagna, red vine and a movie

I love lasagna! And it's my husbands favorite dish so I thought that I would make one :-)
It has been a crazy week so I thought we should start the weekend with a good movie while splitting a bottle of a good red vine and a proper homemade dish that we both love:-)

I have my new favorite cardigan on today.
I was going for a more spring-inspired look:-)




I'm wearing my beaded t-shirt on ..it's in color cremepuff ...how cute a name is that?!:-D...hehe naming a color powderpuff:-P 

















Rocking my brown bamboo bracelet


We had a lot of fun taking these pictures:-)
















....AND HERE'S THE LASAGNA<3

It tasted SO good! yum:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...