Saturday, February 11, 2012

Many faces of Maja

 I started wearing wigs in 2009. Back then we had a hair extensions company where we sold and imported things like extensions, eyelashes and yes, wigs. 
Let me tell you, it was love at first sight!
I loved the quick and easy way to change my look.
First I only did it at home and in the bedroom;-)
I was  very shy and affraid that people would know that I was wearing a wig.

I debuted outside with a front lace from Freetress Equal - I don't remember the name of her though.
I was so nervous walking to school with the wig on constantly touching it and all stiff in the neck...I must have looked so wierd hehe!!!

But after a while I got realy good at making the wigs look like my real hair and I got more confident with wearing them out.
I watched a lot of videos on youtube about wigs and just practised a lot.
My dear husband has also been a support for me. He has put up with my constant questions about how the wig looked, taking pictores of the wigsand just beeing here for me! Thank you babe - your the best!<3

Anyways - here are some of tthe many wigs that I have worn through out the years:-)
If you guys want to know somethings about wigs please just let me know:-)

 
Me in Cosabella by forever young -my favrite brand!


Me:-)

Me with hair extensions


Me with my frontlace in Copenhagen!


This is the style I'm rocking now - Picture Perfect


This is Vintage Vixen from Forever young



Front lace - beyonce freetress



Me in picture perfect - look at those curls!:-)




I have worn COUTLESS other styles but this is what I could find for you guys at the moment:-)
Before wigs, I also have worn extensions and dyed my hair in a lot of different colors.
This have ruined my hair a lot so I'm very happy that I can change my style with wigs now in stead of my real hair:-)



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...