Saturday, February 11, 2012

Many faces of Maja

 I started wearing wigs in 2009. Back then we had a hair extensions company where we sold and imported things like extensions, eyelashes and yes, wigs. 
Let me tell you, it was love at first sight!
I loved the quick and easy way to change my look.
First I only did it at home and in the bedroom;-)
I was  very shy and affraid that people would know that I was wearing a wig.

I debuted outside with a front lace from Freetress Equal - I don't remember the name of her though.
I was so nervous walking to school with the wig on constantly touching it and all stiff in the neck...I must have looked so wierd hehe!!!

But after a while I got realy good at making the wigs look like my real hair and I got more confident with wearing them out.
I watched a lot of videos on youtube about wigs and just practised a lot.
My dear husband has also been a support for me. He has put up with my constant questions about how the wig looked, taking pictores of the wigsand just beeing here for me! Thank you babe - your the best!<3

Anyways - here are some of tthe many wigs that I have worn through out the years:-)
If you guys want to know somethings about wigs please just let me know:-)

 
Me in Cosabella by forever young -my favrite brand!


Me:-)

Me with hair extensions


Me with my frontlace in Copenhagen!


This is the style I'm rocking now - Picture Perfect


This is Vintage Vixen from Forever young



Front lace - beyonce freetress



Me in picture perfect - look at those curls!:-)




I have worn COUTLESS other styles but this is what I could find for you guys at the moment:-)
Before wigs, I also have worn extensions and dyed my hair in a lot of different colors.
This have ruined my hair a lot so I'm very happy that I can change my style with wigs now in stead of my real hair:-)



2 comments:

  1. Girls! Prom is fast approaching and along with the perfect dress it’s time to figure out the hair do. We all know that thin, brittle hair won’t hold that perfect style, and expensive hair extensions from the salon are just not in the budget. Never fear, Servehair’s Clip in hair extensions can be styled just like your normal hair and are perfect for getting the most out of your special night. With our clip in extensions, you have the freedom to choose the right look for your hair, your style and your dress. Here are some of the basics to get you inspired.

    Braids
    From The Hunger Games to the red carpet, braids are all the rage. Your Servehair extensions will look fantastic plaited up in as many styles as you can think of. One of the virtues of the braid is how versatile it is. There is the side braid, the half braid, the full up do braids, and everything in between. You can also add bling to your braid with barrettes, beads, flowers and much more. Check out this awesome list of braids ideas.

    Wear it down.
    Leaving your hair down is a great way to get your date’s attention. Studies show that men prefer long hair. If you have straight hair, try accenting it with bangs and getting out those few stray kinks with our ceramic hair iron. Curl your extensions with our triple threat curling iron for either tight curls or beach waves. Either way, your hair will wow as it cascades over your shoulders.

    The up-do
    Wearing your hair up is the classic prom look, but this doesn’t limit you to ballerina buns and the bump, there are lots of looks perfect for girls of all walks of life. If you are sporty and enjoy short dresses, the long ponytail can help you stand out and express yourself. Messy buns are also big on the scene right now and can be done with both straight and curly hair.
    Need more ideas? check out these links for inspirations and don’t forget your Servehair hair extensions. Buy cheap hair extensions on servehair with top after-sale services,shopping now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...